2023 Vampir meets ISC 2023
At booth J903 at the ISC High Performance 2023 conference in Hamburg, Germany we will be showing new developments in Vampir and Score-P.
More information around Vampir and the ISC 2023 can be found on our event site: event.vampir.eu
2023 Vampir 10.2.1 bugfix released
There is a new Vampir 10.2.1 bugfix release available now.
- Fix dialog being erroneously confirmed when pressing enter in the address bar of the open file dialog.
- Fix find widget not being cancellable with escape in the Function Summary display.
- Fix low-contrast window-resize icon in dark mode.
- Fix selection issue for the measuring points in the counter selection dialog.
- Fix the open dialog not being displayed when canceling the open subset dialog with escape.
- Fix trace loading ...
2022 Vampir 10.2.0 released
We are pleased to announce the feature release of Vampir 10.2.0.
This major release introduces multiple new features.
Redesigned Open and Quit Dialogs
The previous wizard-like open dialog has been redesigned into a tab-based design similar to the Preferences dialog. Comparison sessions can be started via the New Comparison Session... entry in the File menu, which is available in the Trace View and also in the Open Dialog.
When opening multiple traces and quitting Vampir, only a single dialog ...
2022 Vampir meets SC22
At our booth #927 at the SC22 conference in Dallas, Texas we will be showing new developments in Vampir and Score-P.
More information around Vampir and the SC22 can be found on our event site: event.vampir.eu
2022 Vampir 10.1.1 bugfix released
There is a new Vampir 10.1.1 bugfix release available now.
We reduced CPU consumption when idling on Windows.
Other notable changes:
- Fix messages, collectives, and I/O overlays in the Master Timeline for large traces.
- Fix missing plot ticks in the color scales.
- Properly sort location groups in the Master Timeline.
- Fix trace alignment in the Comparison View.
- Restore automatic loading of function grouping file (
scorep.fgp) for OTF2 traces.