Vampir 9.11.5 bugfix released13
There is a new Vampir 9.11.5 bugfix release available now.
We fixed multiple crashes involving using SSH connections.
Other notable changes:
- Re-enable automatic version check.
- Avoid showing minimum values in summary charts by default.
- Fix faulty sorting in the I/O Summary.
- Fix additional Context View tabs being opened on redocking and unhiding.
- Fix a problem when using Reopen while a System Tree is open.
- Fix the global communication filter not being applied in the Collective Operation Summary.
- Fix vertical scrolling in the Shared Resource Timeline.
- Improve handling if no free port can be used in VampirServer.