Vampir 10.2.1 bugfix released22
There is a new Vampir 10.2.1 bugfix release available now.
- Fix dialog being erroneously confirmed when pressing enter in the address bar of the open file dialog.
- Fix find widget not being cancellable with escape in the Function Summary display.
- Fix low-contrast window-resize icon in dark mode.
- Fix selection issue for the measuring points in the counter selection dialog.
- Fix the open dialog not being displayed when canceling the open subset dialog with escape.
- Fix trace loading error for OTF2 traces containing I/O delete events.
- Keep item selections when exporting images.
- Fix segmentation fault in the comparison view.
- Fix color change issues in I/O preference dialog.
- Fix locations being shown even when they have been filtered with the open subset dialog.
- Add tooltip for function name edit button in the Context Information display.
- Fix missing check boxes in function selection dialog.
- Fix indentation in the Context Information display after the list of attributes.
- Fix custom metrics using non-commutative operations being wrong.
- Fix CSV support for strings containing double quotes or semicolons.
- Fix wrong global filter names in the Set Process context menu.
- Fix wrong function colors for renamed functions in the Context Information display.
- Fix crash when changing the font while a comparison of two Context Information display tabs are open.