Vampir 10.0.1 bugfix released07
There is a new Vampir 10.0.1 bugfix release available now.
We fix reloading traces with F5. Previously, reloading a trace would only close the current window. We further fixed Vampir crashes when redocking undocked displays and closing a trace with opened undocked displays.
Other notable changes:
- Fix function filtering in the Process Summary display.
- Fix switching between cluster modes in the Process Summary display.
- Fix infinite loop for very fine zoom levels.
- Fix counter average calculation if NaN values are involved.
- Fixes to the vertical range in the Counter Timeline.
- Allow selection of Hardware Hierarchy only for the Accelerator Device Idle metrics in the System Tree display.
- Add loading animation to the System and Call Tree displays.
- Fix initializing filter settings in a new Compare Session when importing from an already running Single Trace session.
- Fix font size and label color issues in the System Tree display.
- Fix visibility of the Find Widget in the System Tree display if the caption is disabled.
- Improve error messages if no X11 display is available on Linux.
- Fix license activation in headless mode (