Vampir 9.11.3 bugfix released07
There is a new Vampir 9.11.3 bugfix release available now.
We fixed Vampir crashes when closing undocked displays or showing the Markers display.
Other notable changes:
- Fix displaying I/O file names with HTML characters.
- Fix unresponsive color selection dialogs.
- Fix multiple issues saving and restoring display states into the settings.
- Fix showing HTML content in Trace Info display.
- Fix trace loading progress so that it should no longer jump backwards near 100%.
- Fix filtering I/O flags.
- Fix search suggestions in the I/O appearance preferences.
- Labels in the Zoom Toolbar now appear correctly with large fonts.